Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Elle and Ryan Chair Introductions

Enjoy the introductions for our remaining two vice chairs below!


Hello, my name is Elle! I am a junior studying Political Economy and French. Besides BMUN, I have been involved in research regarding refugee and migrant affairs, and I hope to continue working in that field in my future. In my spare time, I love to travel, eat food, and watch movies! 


I’m super excited for BMUN 67! ECOFIN’s topics are super relevant to our world, as they relate to migration and economic/political development. They are also super nuanced and can be viewed from many different perspectives or applied to specific cases. Please reach out to me at emahdavi@bmun.org if you have any questions about our topics, or about Cal in general! 



Hey everyone; my name is Ryan and I cannot wait to meet you all and assist you as part of the ECOFIN dias this year. I am a freshman at Cal studying Environmental Science and have loved being a part of the BMUN community on campus. ECOFIN was the first committee I ever participated in, and am excited to see how you all interact with such interesting and exploratory topics. I wish you all the best in your preparation for conference, and hope that you all learn more about the world and yourself this spring!

Best,
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment